Whether you are looking for your first house or moving from one you have lived in for years, many shoppers are considering a new home for sale as an attractive option. Often, people will buy the property first and have one built to suit their needs. Other times, they will visit a new housing development to find the house that fits their lifestyle and needs. Working with an experienced, trusted realtor, like Kathy Snyder of Monument Realty located in Nashua NH, is a good first step on your home buying journey. She has more than 20 years’ experience in the profession and works tirelessly on behalf of her clients. It shows in the multiple positive reviews from happy homeowners who sing the praises of Kathy and her dedicated team. The team at Monument Realty will help you plan the process for buying a new home for sale. The following are some steps they may advise you to take to ensure you get the new house of your dreams.
- Get a pre-approved loan. This will let you know the budget you will be working with.
- Choose the right type of home or builder. Are you downsizing or preparing for a growing family? The type of new construction home you plan to buy impacts your timeline and financing.
- Schedule a design consultation. If you are building a house, you have many choices to make, such as floor plans, cabinetry, flooring, appliances, and paint.
- Sign a builder contract. The contract will contain a description of the home, projected timeline, payment schedules, warranties, etc.
- Finalize your mortgage. Depending on the type of loan program and new construction home you are buying, financing may play out in a few ways. Having this taken care of will let you concentrate on building your new home.
Of course, all these steps do not apply to everyone considering a new home for sale. That is why the Monument Realty team works closely with you throughout the proceedings. They help you set goals and expectations and can put you into contact with other professionals to help you achieve your desires. When you work with Monument Realty, you are being advised by experts in their field who operate under the highest ethical and legal standards. They know that looking for a new home for sale, can be a time consuming and intimidating process. They adhere to the highest standards and will provide guidance to help de-stress the proceedings as you navigate the waters to finding your dream home. Let the dedicated professionals at Monument Realty help you find your home sweet home.